Our products and services
Helping businesses thrive online by making social a safer space. See the threat you never saw before.
- Organisations benefit from the proactive measures implemented in the preventative suite
- The prevention suite helps you understand where your business may be vulnerable to online risk and equip your employees with the tools necessary to counter this risk
- The prevention suite includes a full organisation analysis, vulnerabilities report, tailored training to provide full organisational cover & ongoing educational material to support ongoing risk prevention
- An organisations ability to identify all content about, to and from it, in a real-time situation, 24/7, is imperative for its ability to own its online profile. Using social media as a marketing or customer service channels can lead to exposed risks
- Protection suite includes 24/7 monitoring of your social media platforms, customised overview dashboard, personalised account management, profile build with ongoing refinements
- Solution suite offers a customised response to online content that presents a reputational risk
- This can include advocating for the client with platforms and other online authorities and resolving unwanted and harmful content issues through removal or mitigation
- Identifying and resolving social engineering issues causing the business harm
- Strategies to minimise or avoid reoccurrence of online harm and crisis
- The moderation suite ensures oversight and moderation of all online content on behalf of the client to maintain the online presence they choose to project.
- Engagement and response to online content, on behalf of the business, through a pre-designed moderation framework ensures the business always have maximum control of their online presence.
- Social media is a necessary tool for a business to perform both outbound marketing and customer contact; Social media campaigns, therefore play a major role in promoting the business. An unmonitored campaign that is open to all public interactions and left unchecked can cause long term and sometimes unrecoverable damage
- Analysis of previous campaigns to provide insights into audience reaction and behaviour and businesses responding strategy
- Campaign Strategy with 24/7 campaign monitoring
- Insight overview report created for future campaign intelligence
- Reputational harm is the most likely reason a CEO or C Suite executive will be removed from an organisation. The digital space has heightened the executive’s profile and ensures they are subject to immediate and high public scrutiny and criticism.
- The executive has to balance communicating their message, maintaining the businesses company line and the pitfalls and risks of the online space.
- The executive protection product provides all the tools within the prevention, protection and solution suites, customised to ensure their unique profile and business are covered.
Last week in the Washington Post (see link below) an incredibly interesting and relevant article, regarding the replacing of good actors with bad actors on
Listen to Sarah Holland – CEO of RiskEye chatting to Sean Farrington on #wakeuptomoney on @radio5live about how we can make social a safer place for